BUSINESS CLASS FORUMS 

FEEL FREE TO POST, EXPLORE, & ENJOY!

Visitor information
By Rowin
Business Class is once again be offering sales for Tomb of Sargeras carries. Heroic prices are as follows:.

Once your deposit is received you are locked to that raid day. If you cannot make your raid day, we will be happy to move you out to the next week. If you fail to contact us or show, your deposit is forfeit.

9/9H Master Loot 750,000g
H KJ Master Loot 250,000g

Details:

1. Runs are on Sunday's, @at 8pm CST (9pm EST, 6pm PST)

2. Upon receipt of your deposit, we add you to real ID, and send you a reminder in-game mail 1 day prior.

3. We will not need your help on any of the encounters. You can participate if you would like to, however, on some encounters we will ask you to tag the boss after pull and die to make sure we have complete control over the encounter. Where available, we'll ask you to die in a spot that you can still watch the encounters.

4. Discord is optional for voice communication. You will not be asked to speak, just to listen for necessary instructions. The Discord information will be given ahead of time.

5. We require a non-refundable deposit of 100,000g

This will officially confirm your spot for the carry. The deposit is non-refundable unless the run has to be postponed due to server instability or anything we have no control over. Please make sure you can attend your scheduled carry date. The balance will be due upon entering the raid before your run begins.

6. Upon the day of the raid, you will be brought in on time and proceed through the raid.

7. Cross-realm buyers are accepted. Sargeras Alliance gold only.

8. We ask you not to hero or taunt during the run. On some bosses we may ask you to tag the boss and die.

9. We do not guarantee 1 shotting any boss as server instability and mistakes happen.

10. 925 items and above are offered to the guild first. Those not needed are open to rolls for carries on a Main Spec>Off Spec basis. Rings/Necks/Relics/Trinkets are also MS>OS. We will do our best to not bring 2 strenght users or 2 casters to maximize your gearing opportunities.

If you are interested in any of our services, please contact Rowin (Rowin#1764).

Want to see what others have said about our runs? Just follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7#p348

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Class
SEE WHAT OTHER HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR CARRIES

By Rowin - Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 am

Terabytes - 100 Worgen Druid

I highly recommend buying a carry from Business Class. Rowin & the other guild members are very professional & very kind. The guild is laid back & funny. It was a good time & took just a little over 2 hours. I was ilvl 715 after just one run with these guys!!! They included all BOE's and didn't do anything remotely shady like some other carry guilds have been known to do. There were between 25-30 raiders during the run. At least 3 tier items dropped per boss. Got plenty of warforged, etc. Thank you BC!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xhü - 100 Human Monk

Fast and on time. would definitely recommend!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neurophyxie - 100 Pandaren Hunter - Revival

I took a break after BRF and when I saw the moose mount from Archimonde heroic, decided I needed to grab that. Without the current gear or raiding guild, I decided to buy a run from Business Class. The run was fast and done extremely well, would recommend.

Vengeancé - 100 Human Paladin - SNF

Great opportunity to gear a character at a very fair price, get your run today!

Macraith - 100 Dwarf Warrior - Currently Online Two

I purchased an Archimonde only kill from Business Class on Monday night, and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is looking to get their Grove Warden mount or trinket. Rowin was exceptionally kind and accommodating in answering all of my questions, and the rest of the guild group was professional and courteous. The entire run, from invite to kill, took less than 15 minutes.

Thank you Rowin, and all of your exceptional guildies, for providing this service to those of us who don't get to play nearly as often as we would like. Best of luck to Business Class on all of your future endeavors, and Happy Holidays!

Larkynn - 100 Human Warlock - Captivating

Got to do a mythic run with them, was very entertaining the whole time. Ended up with a lot of gear so it was very worth it. Thank you guys again!

Nosebleeds - 100 Dwarf Warrior -Jenova Project

Due to real life restraints I can not raid like I used to. I had a run with these guys last night. It was an amazing experience. I received tons of loot and got to experience some end game raiding. Great bunch of people.

Would recommend to anyone.

A+

Thank you again.

Ðøóm - 100 Human Rogue- Astro Glide

Business Class is probably one of the best guild that I have bought a carry from. They are very kind and polite. They burn bosses really fast and make it very enjoyable. Overall I highly recommend buying a carry from this guild they are GREAT! :)

Kagny -100 Human Priest -I Fell Off My Dinosaur

I bought a Mythic carry this past week and I really enjoyed it. Their raiding environment was very fun and also very polite as a service. It was a quick and painless run full of great gear for my MS and OS as promised. One of their guild members also forgot to loot a BOE and had it sent to their mail. They still honored the service and got me the BOE well after the run. So the integrity of their services deserves much more praise than is shown. Would definitely get another if I was super rich. Thanks again guys!

Dagarle - 100 Human Paladin - Magnitude

Spectacular run with a fun atmosphere on TS! Will probably use my multiple run discount again once I get my bonus coins built back up. Thanks!!!

Pillowponts - 100 Human Warlock - Lateral Motion

Did a mythic run with these guys. Had an awesome time and everything was delivered as promised. Went above and beyond to answer any questions I had. Thanks again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sermallus - 100 Human Death Knight - Currently Online

Went raiding with these guys in H HFC. Was an enjoyable experience and I highly recommend this guild. And special thanks to Rowin ! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arilith - 100 Night Elf Druid - Game

What a great group of people! Much fun was had. And Rowin is awesome. :)

Voximmortals - 100 Night Elf Rogue -Currently Online Two

I highly recommend buying a run from BC. Everyone in the guild was laid back but also very professional at the same time, and if I had any questions they would answer without hesitation. I bought a mythic run from them and got very well geared from it along with boes that dropped on there guild mates were given to me if I needed them as a upgrade. Thanks again for the run and i will definitely be getting another carry in the future from you guys Thanks!

Zeigo - 100 Worgen Death Knight - Vs The Universe

The run was very organized and fast paced. I would recommend to anyone thinking of buying from Business Class. Fun group of people and they were always professional even if you cause a wipe :). 12 Loot pinatas for these guys whats more to say!! Thank you for the run ladies and gents had a blast.

Lovegay - 100 Draenei Shaman - Frozen Gaming

really like the mythic run here. great efficiency. and more than 20 items !!!! awesome. ready to get another run!

Snippet - 100 Gnome Priest - The Elder Council

It's fun just to watch Business Class mow down mobs and suck the life out of bosses. What a great group: friendly, quick, efficient, excellent communication before, and during the run. Business Class delivers what they offer and provides an excellent service. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for assistance in a mythic Hellfire Citadel run for the Felsteel Annihilator, to gear up a toon for easier leveling in Legion, or just experience mythic raiding with a talented team of players as a tourist like me.

I ran an 8/13 (Killrog to Mannoroth) Mythic carry with them last night and gear was tucked into my bags swiftly and silently - like master loot magic - no fuss, no bother, just as advertised - including tier pieces and socketed items. Thanks for taking such good care of me and helping me keep up my awesome gamer granny image with my little grandgamers. (And they wondered why I saved all my gold.) /grin

As a bonus, BC offers mathematical probability lessons: You're given the choice of three doors: Behind one door is a million dollars, behind the others, goats... /wink See, I was paying attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leroypounce - 100 Night Elf Druid - Storm

10/10 group - Would buy again. Despite only buying two boss kills, they treated me with equal respect compared to someone who bought more. The group was enjoyable and killed the bosses quickly. I recommend these guys if you're looking for some quick gear!

Thanksguys - 100 Night Elf Mage - <Cake Dreams>

If anyone sees this and is considering buying a carry, look no further.

Business Class was FANTASTIC!
I had them carry me through 3 bosses in Mythic HFC and they gave me a VERY generous price. The whole experience was wonderful, all of the guild members I interacted with were friendly and talkative. The person who facilitates all of the sales (Rowin) was so easy to talk to and extremely friendly.

They let their carries into Discord so you feel very included, and all the members of the run were very helpful with any questions I had.

To top it all off, someone in the raid got a BoE during my run that we didn't notice at the time. When the guild noticed later however, they informed me and promptly mailed me the item!

All in all, Business Class was a fun guild to get carried by.
Fair.
Fast.
Fun.

I know it's close to the end of WoD (thankfully), but when Legion come around and you are looking for a carry, go to Business Class First.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traethoven 110 Human Rogue <Ilterendi>

Just got through a run of Heroic Emerald Nightmare with these guys, and it was nothing but a pleasure! Super professional group and very personable through the entire run. One-shot every boss, and pass all loot that they don't need onto the carries. I would definitely recommend them for any of your carrying needs! I'll definitely be coming back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kálìbash 110 110 Draenei Blood Death Knight <Vigilant>

Fantastic Guild/efficient run. Doesn't disappoint! Very friendly and responsive.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

We are currently recruiting exceptional players for Legion. Apply today!